Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Today a friend mentioned that all the Land's End swim suits at Sears are on sale for half off.

I've been searching for a long sleeve rash guard for LMS, and I need a new suit, so we stopped by.

I only found short sleeve rash guards for LMS, and I wasn't super-interested in the suits in my size, so we left and  looked in a few more stores.

I found a long sleeve rash guard at Gap Kids (on sale!), then wandered over to the Gap to see if they had anything good. It's been years since I was last in a Gap store. Is it me or are their clothes looking a tad too unisex?

I had a hard time figuring out which side of the store I should be looking on.

Needless to say, I didn't find anything I was interested in.

don't forget to stop by my other blog to enter my giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment