Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Post Halloween Sales

Yesterday LMS and I stopped by Target to hit up the post-Halloween sales. We found a princess dress last year, so I thought we'd see what we could find this year. We picked up a purple fairy costume and a little red riding costume to add to her dress up collection.

We also found an orange pumpkin shirt for her and a black one for me to wear next year.

The best part? Each item was half off!

I love hitting the after-holiday sales and finding things 50-60% off.

Did you find any good deals?

2 comments:

  1. I'm waiting it out a bit. I know the selection is limited, but last year I got a few "dress up" items for $2 each. Just need to wait a bit longer. Last year I also bought the play dough that was 50% off. I saved it for a year and used it to give out at our trunk or treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot . . I buy 50% off halloween candy for Christmas stockings and decorating ginger bread houses.

    ReplyDelete